Tuesday 2 March 2010

Afro-Chic

Dresses for this season that I lurve...


Striking colours and love the safari stylee



Check out that neck line...



Oh my goodness. I'm too overwhelmed to comment


Sharp!



I've been dropping the Afro-chic for the last two years, even more convenient that is in this season- not that I am a follow-fashion.
I'm starting to find jeans such an uncreative form of dress; I love them, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to be bound to them. It's time to get feminine in the African way...
This season's style has lent me impetus to raise the style bar: there are so many fabulous designs out there.
To find more, look on Facebook for Shadders, a collective of designers and designs.
Also, Aschobi has some great stuff and some stunning photography.
Will post more soon tips soon...

Looking forward to being delighted by your outfits this summer, Afrochicsters!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment